Aevi Genomic Medicine, Inc. is dedicated to translating genetic discoveries into novel therapies. Driven by a commitment to patients, and guided by genomic insights, we strive to help patients navigate through the complexities of their disease. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of building a fast-paced, collaborative, scientifically-disciplined team, then this is a great time to join Aevi to make a difference in the lives of children and adults with pediatric-onset diseases.
To be a key player in helping develop and implement processes and efficiencies throughout the organization by supporting the Controller and Senior Accountant in carrying out responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department. This position will entail transactional level responsibilities along with independent outside the box thinking and has the potential for future growth.
- Accurately process and record Invoices
- Facilitate Accounts Payable approval process
- Assist in Purchase Order process
- Ability to resolve and respond to vendor issues and inquiries
- Prepare & assist with auditors requests
- Prepare reconciliations
- Assist with refining current accounting & reporting processes and controls
- Calculate and record accruals, prepaids, and fixed assets
- Work cross-functionally with various other departments and individuals
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Prepare Ad Hoc reports
- Assist with SEC reporting requirements (ex 10-K, 10-Q, footnotes)
- Maintain compliance with internal controls
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting with 1 – 3 year experience in Corporate Accounting / Finance. Knowledge of GAAP and SOX, Experience with Accounting software, and Experience in Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and/or Public Accounting
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications
Aevi Genomic Medicine, Inc. offers its employees a competitive benefits and compensation plan.
Aevi Genomic Medicine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.